Hope you are doing good.
I have urgent requirement kindly let me know if you have any resource available.
**** Please share profiles along with H1B Soft copy ****
Role: BizTalk Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6-12+ Months
· 8 years of IT experience
· 8 years BizTalk dev. 3 years HC/EDI required. Must be hands on developer that is happy to do day to day development. *We've had architects interview for this and they don't want to be hands on development to degree required.
· Hands-on experience on Installation, Configuration, migration, Designing, Administering and Managing BizTalk Server 2006/2009/2010/2013R2 etc
· Expertise in developing applications. Implemented the Presentation Layer (Windows and Web Forms), Business layer and Database Layer.
· Experience in Migration of BizTalk server 2006 Artifacts to BizTalk server 2013 R2
· Knowledge in BAM, BizTalk Administration
· Used TFS for software versioning, Tracking.
· Well versed in developing Complex Orchestrations implementing Error Handling, Compensation and Failed Message Routing.
· Expertise implementing solutions leveraging the benefits of BRE and invoking Policies using Call Rules Shape in Orchestrations and in .NET Assembly.
· Proven IT experience in various phases of software development including System Analysis and Design, Coding, Testing, Implementation and Documentation.
· Excellent analytical and programming abilities in using technology to create elegant, flexible and maintainable solutions for complex development problems.
· Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.
SPAR Information Systems
Fax : 201 528 5301
Email : email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Car Dealership looking for medium-term investor" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/car-dealership.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.